Vegan, Vegetarian, Liked by All
8 oz of vegan cream cheese
1 cup of Vegenaise
8 oz of vegan parmesan cheese
1-2 Tablespoons of diced jalapeño peppers
1 Tablespoon of capers, smash with a fork and cut them
1 teaspoon of minced garlic
¼ cup of nutritional yeast
16 oz of artichoke hearts cut into quarters or diced.
6-8 cups of fresh spinach cut in chunks
1. Melt the cream cheese with the Vegenaise and parmesan cheese on medium heat stirring until it bubbles.
2. Add the jalapeño peppers, capers and minced garlic. Stir in and add the nutritional yeast.
3. Add the artichoke hearts and stir in the fresh spinach until it wilts down.
4. While stirring, be sure to stir to the bottom of the pan to ensure it doesn’t burn or stick on the bottom of the pan.
5. This makes a large amount that we usually divide into two portions and either serve the second on in a few days or freeze it and use it for a special occasion.
6. Serve with your favorite unique corn chips.
7. You can reach me at the following Twitter, Facebook, Gmail or Website address. I would love to hear what recipe you are looking for. I am always looking for article topics and tips needed in the kitchen by my readers. I would be happy to respond to you with an article addressing your questions, challenge, tip or recipe.